Feeling tired? Charge up!
Feeling Tired? Here are some tips to feel active. Try at your own risk.
1. Stand up. Move around a little.
2. Do a head stand. Or lie on couch with your head hanging down for 5 to 10 minutes at least.
3. Drink a lot of water. If very thirsty or feeling very hot, put ice cubes in the water.
4. Drink herbal tea or try lemonade.
5. Lightly smack your cheeks or the inside of your thighs to get the blood flowing.
6. Sing a song outloud or at least hum for a while.
7. Massage your scalp with the tip of your fingers. Press your finger tips on the scalp. Press in one spot for at least 10 seconds.
8. Wash your face and comb your hair.
9. Sit cross legged anywhere and meditate or relax by letting go for at least 10 minutes.
10. Ventilate your place thoroughly.
Dr. Monika Spolia