Life is like that
– When TV came to my house. I forgot how to read books.
– When the car came to my doorstep, I forgot how to walk.
– When I got the mobile in my hand, I forgot how to write letters.
– When computer came to my house, I forgot spelling.
– When the AC came to my house, I stopped going under the tree for cool breeze
– When I stayed in the city, I forgot the smell of mud.
– By dealing with banks, I forgot the value of money.
– With the smell of perfume, I forgot the fragrance of fresh flowers.
– With the coming of fast food, I forgot to cook idli and rice.
– Always running around, I forgot how to stop.
– And lastly when I got watsapp, I forgot how to talk.